Thursday, November 18, 2010

So in Love Already

Happy Thursday!  I have a new layout to share inspired by the new Sketchy Thursdays sketch.  And no, I am not expecting :).  These are Jaxon's ultrasound pictures.



I can definitely see myself using this one over and over again - there are so many possibilities!


Today I'm grateful for aunties.  Auntie Caitlin began an auntie/nephew date once a month and yesterday was the special day once again.  This time Auntie Elizabeth came too.  They went to the dollar store for fun little toys and then to McDonalds for dinner and to play on the playground.  She's brave - my three boys, her brand new car, and did I mention all three boys including the baby?  I have awesome sisters!


I'm off to the school for a firehouse fieldtrip, then back to the studio to whip out a bazillion flowers!  Have a fabulous day! Tessa

5 comments:

  1. Have fun at the firehouse! I did totally have to do a second take. Thought that maybe you were trying to tell us something!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout! Simple and at the same time beautiful! Like the banner between the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Diana... lol.. I thought, WOW! We have two girls expecting on our team!! LOL! I love love love love this lo!! LOVING that you used the ultrasound pics! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!