Thursday, March 17, 2011

More Senior Portraits...

I was SO excited to see that SRM Stickers was sponsoring Sketchy Thursdays this week!  Whoo hoo!  I've been a fan of both for a long time, and now being on their design teams, I feel blessed to work with them, too!  For my layout, I scrapped more senior portraits of my sister Elizabeth:


When it comes to photo quantity and size, I usually follow the sketches pretty closely, but this time I opted for one 4x6 photo to take the place of two photo spots in this fabulous sketch:


I used SRM Stickers from their Graduation-themed sheets, including my title, the quotation on the right, and the little diploma next to the quote. 



I hope to see you playing along this week.  Afterall, the prize is a fantastic assortment of SRM goodness :).  Find all the details here.

If you have a chance, I have a new challenge posted at Scrapbook Circle today.  And guess what?!  We are opening up the challenges to EVERYONE, subscriber or not!  So please, join in to win an armful of beautiful Elle's Studio goodies.  Here's my sample layout, featuring the March Vintage Market kit:


You can find the details here.  Thanks for stopping by today! Tessa

6 comments:

  1. Your sister's senior portraits are so neat! I would have loved to have outdoor photos done. Great work on both layouts, love the stickers you used on the first one! Will need to check out the Scrapbook Circle soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, I am SO impressed with how you use those SRM stickers--just FABULOUS! Gotta go check out the challenge--GREAT layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts Tessa i love your interpretation of the sketch...just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layouts, Tessa! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, both of those layouts are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous layouts Tessa. Such delicate, litte details and fab pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!