Monday, March 21, 2011

Random Monday

♥ Eight years ago today, I became a mother.  My heart is so full - proud of the boy my son has become, happy to see him learning and growing, excited for his future, and a bit sad to know that he isn't "little" anymore.  Happy birthday, Colten!

♥ I have mustaches, popcorn, and tickets on the brain today. I'll post photos from Colten's carnival-themed family party after the fun is over tonight.

♥ I goofed yesterday - not only are we supposed to use the sketch for The Studio's challenge, but we are also supposed to include a ruffle of some kind.  I missed that important detail - please forgive me :).

♥ I received twice as many applications for the Precocious Paper design team as I did last time!  The talent is incredible and I am still studying applications and making my final choices.  I will send emails Tuesday :).

♥ Have you heard about this amazing contest with GCD Studios?  Oh my goodness, there's $200.00 in goodies up for grabs!  The contest ends April 1st and the challenge is pretty simple.  You can find all the details here.


Thanks for stopping by today!  I'll be back tomorrow with some delicious new Cosmo Cricket, SRM, and another senior portrait layout :).  Have a great day! Tessa

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!