Friday, July 29, 2011

Designer Friday - Mandy and New Items

Happy Friday! I'm excited to share a couple of projects by the talented Mandy Koeppen today, projects she created with one of several new items in a line I'm calling Raspberry Orange.  Mandy played with the Butterfly Doilies:


First, Mandy created a notebook.  From scratch.  This girl is so good at mini albums and the like :).  If you'd like to make one, too, look out for the instructions on her blog.


Next, Mandy created this beautiful card.  She used kraft cardstock as her base to match the cardboard in the Butterfly Doily.  I love the green patterned paper and that gorgeous embossing!



Thank you, Mandy :). Inspiring projects, as always! If you'd like to see close-ups, please visit the Precocious Paper Facebook page. The Butterfly Doilies were created to match the Raspberry Orange Mini Sampler, available now:


...as well as the Raspberry Orange Sweet Spots:


...and Raspberry Orange Felt Roses and Leaves:


You can find all these goodies (and more!) in my shop here.  I hope your weekend is a wonderful one! It's my last weekend free before starting up a new dance year.  I'm going to be teaching Fridays and Saturdays so that I can be with my boys as much as possible during the week.  I can't wait - I've been itching to dance and teach :).  Enjoy your day! Tessa

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!