Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas at The Studio

Hello! There's a new challenge up at The Studio - use Christmas stash for a non-Christmas layout. I struggled a bit with this one as I started going through all of my Christmas papers (two drawers full!). Finally I decided to look for papers with a non-traditional color palette, and Cosmo Cricket's Mitten Weather won:


The lavender in the pattern was just enough to make me think the paper wasn't too Christmassy. Paired with my new navy polka dot tape (love this shop) and some felt roses from my shop, I think it came across as not too holiday-ish. Speaking of my shop, there's a hint of a new product in this layout :). See it?



You can find all the details for playing along here. I'm hoping to get some rest today and to wrap up a few different projects I have piling up. Enjoy your day! Tessa

2 comments:

  1. good idea...and I love that journaling at the top-I've never done that before and will have to "lift" that idea on my next layout IF I get a chance to scrapbook today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just lovely--that paper is FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!