Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Long Lost Cards

Hello! I was going through some photos when I realized that I took pictures of projects that I never shared. So, here are my long lost cards.... All sentiments by SRM Stickers, of course :).

My sister's graduation card (matches the mini album I made here):



A thank you note for the boys' music teacher:



A thank you for one of my dance dads who helped with a piece I did last year (get it? high five?!):



I know I made many, many more, but not all of them were photographed before they were given away. Do you photograph all of your projects before you give them away, or are you more like me and only do so when you think to or have a minute to? I hope you enjoyed these :). Enjoy the rest of your day! Tessa

1 comment:

  1. These cards are fantastic Tessa! I am going crazy for the the one you gave to your sister. I sort of have a weakness for aqua & red. :)

    If you get a chance, link your hand washi tape one up over at Paper Issues. Our theme right now is Tape it Up, and I know everyone would love to see this!

    As for making projects and not sharing, I am so much the same way. I "hoard" them to post them at the perfect time, and then totally forget about them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!