Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Debut at Epiphany Crafts

I am so very excited to be a part of the Epiphany Crafts design team and on Monday my first project went up on the blog! The theme of the week is Easter Treats, and this was my take:


I made carrot cake with cream cheese frosting and packaged it in a mason jar. To decorate the jar, I added a fork with twine, a wooden tag, and leaves.


The flower is a brooch, complete with an Epiphany Crafts epoxy and charm. The top of the jar is covered in the same fabric as the brooch. I used the tangerine tumble roses fabric by Amy Butler from her Love line. I thought the pinkish orange was perfect for Easter :).


Now I have a yummy treat and little accessory for a friend :). If you need any Easter treat ideas, be sure to visit the Epiphany Crafts blog all week. The design team is doing amazing things! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! Tessa

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your debut!! This is beautiful! What a cute gift idea! You always have the cutest ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! I love the simplicity of this!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a glorious debut! Such a cute, festive treat for Easter. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!