Thursday, April 26, 2012

Framed!

The current challenge at Scrapbook Circle is to use a frame on a layout. The April kit, Daydreamer, has a sheet of Amy Tangerine paper called "Paige's Portraits" that I just love! I scraplifted a fellow designer (Jennie) who used the paper for journaling and put together an A to Z layout all about me:


I filled a few frames with more Amy Tangerine paper, but the rest is just writing :). The alphas are also from the Daydreamer kit. I'm loving those Color Magic products by Heidi Swapp - so much fun!


I'm going to add a second page, one with just a photo or two and lots of white space to balance out this busy page. I've got it all planned out - I just need a current photo of myself :).


If you'd like to play along with the challenge, you can find the details here. You still have a week and a shop credit is up for grabs. You don't have to be a subscriber to play, so hop to it!

Tomorrow I will have a preview of the next big Precocious Paper update that is happening May 1st. You'll want to be the first to get in on the new goodies and a special deal :). Thanks for stopping by today! Tessa

4 comments:

  1. You certainly used frames in this LO...great idea!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is AMAZING! Way to use those frames!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is just amazing! You must've spent so much time on this! It is just phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this page! The ABC theme is so fun and it looks really great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!