Monday, July 28, 2014

One Little Word Tag Book - Love My Tapes

My one little word for 2014 is FINISH. You can read more about why I chose this word here. I've been thinking about my word quite a bit lately, and I've come to the conclusion that I am slacking. To re-inspire myself to be more diligent in working on my word, I created this little tag book:


To see how I made the tag book, please see the Love My Tapes blog today. If you are visiting from Love My Tapes, hello! Using their fabric tape to bind my tags was easy, and the tape will hold up beautifully to repeated folding.



I have a Pinterest board where I collect things that make me think of my word - mostly art and quotations. I copied ten of the quotes - putting the one that started it all on the cover - into the book. Each one is numbered with a My Mind's Eye sticker.



The One Little Word flair on the front cover is by A Flair for Buttons. My flair supply is currently a little low - I've got a wishlist of about 20 sets in my shopping cart right now ;). I love Shelley's flair!



Now I have a lovely little reminder of what my word is all about. I have it propped up on my dresser in my bedroom so that I will see it every day.



For more photos and instructions, be sure to see the Love My Tapes blog today :). Do you have a one little word, and if so, are you still going strong this far into the year? Thanks for visiting! Tessa

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite projects of yours Tessa! Beautiful! How ironic that I saw this post today.... I guess I needed to leave one race, to finish a race that I needed more endurance for. :) I love your sweet quotes and all the details that went into this project! You have a wonderful talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If anyone has the endurance and ability to run races, it's you! Thank you for your kind words!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!