Friday, July 4, 2014

Shoe Happy - SRM Challenges

Hello and Happy Independence Day! If you're celebrating the 4th of July, I hope you have a happy, safe day!



Today is also the start of a new challenge at the SRM Challenges. Here is the challenge:

I chose to work with the inspiration photo of the flip flops. I love buying a pair (or two, or three) of sandals that I live in from May through at least September every year. This page is about my favorite pair this summer.


I went with a palette of gold, navy and pink. The pink background paper is by Websters Pages. The navy and gold papers are from the Hey Sailor stack by DCWV. Here's the SRM Stickers run down:



1 - SRM gold doily
2 - We've Got Your Sticker Hello
3 - Say it With Stickers  New Year
4 - Sticker Stitches Valentine
5 - We've Got Your Sticker Hello


The floral flair is by American Crafts. The star flair is by A Flair for Buttons.


If you'd like to play along, you can find the challenge post here. Thanks for stopping by today! Tessa

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!