Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Dear 2015 - Chickaniddy Crafts

I love the challenge of taking a non-scrapbooking-related image and translating that into a layout. Chickaniddy Crafts gave me the assignment of turning this pin...


...into this page:


You can read more about how I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut and layer the numbers at the Chickaniddy Crafts blog here.


My journaling is a letter to the New Year. I am excited for the milestones my family will hit in 2015 and I am looking forward to every single bit of it.


I used the Scrumptious collection for this page. It may be tailored to fall/autumn scrapping, but it works beautifully for everyday, bright and whimsical pages, too.



Maybe at the end of the year I'll write another letter to 2015, one of gratitude. Hmm, I wonder what Chickaniddy line I'll use for that? Thanks for stopping by today! Tessa

3 comments:

  1. Seriously in love with this layout! Great way of using the inspiration piece to build your own page.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good use of inspiration and making it your own style. Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!