Sunday, January 11, 2015

Embroidery Floss Tip - Love My Fabrics

Hello! I am currently soaking up the last moments of my time in SoCal at CHA, but I wanted to pop in and share with you a quick tip for organizing embroidery floss.


When I hand-sew on my layouts or make fabric flowers, I typically use embroidery floss instead of thread. After awhile, storing that floss became a huge mess, so I devised this pretty and inexpensive storage method.


You can read more at the Love My Fabrics blog here.

Enjoy the rest of your day :). Tomorrow I'll be sharing a fantastic new collection from DCWV in a new product reveal video. Stay tuned! Tessa

1 comment:

  1. These look so pretty, and are functional too!!

    Jenny ~ Love My Fabrics DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!